This giveaway is sponsored by me, I thought it would be fun to celebrate my 300th blog post by choosing some of my favorite things to share. The best part is that I don’t just have one set of what is pictured, I have put together two! One for the winner to keep and one for them to choose to give to someone else (or have me ship to someone else).
What’s included in each package?
- 1 Tops Docket Gold Notepad – I adore these for list making
- 1 Smareco Notebook – you can use an app with it but the paper it uses is lovely and has an almost French-style horizontal rule to help with penmanship
- 1 IKEA chocolate/candy mold – Las Vegas is getting an IKEA in the near future but I do pop over to the one in Arizona when we are over there
- 2 bags of Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels – top 8, sesame, and oat free, among other things
- 2 jars of No Sugar Added SunButter – be aware they do roast the seeds on shared equipment with Soy
- 1 Bicycle charm – just a shout out to bikes
- 1 square of Vintage Sandylion Fuzzy Stickers – I’ve been collecting fuzzy stickers since 3rd grade, these are little forest animals (awww. . .)
- 1 Pentel Ener-gel Pen – I personally prefer super duper fine point pens (think .38mm tips) but most people don’t so I chose a nice smooth gel pen with a slightly larger nib
- 1 pack of 3 Eccolo notebooks
- 2 Lego black curved plates – when you put them together they make a heart, great for homemade friendship necklaces
To enter, just leave one comment and let me know what posts you like to see here (reviews? recipes? advocacy?) or just tell me who you’d choose to have me ship the second set of goodies out to.
Also, because I’m running this giveaway, it is open not only to US residents but internationally (except where it may be prohibited, I’m not going to be able to sit down and check every jurisdiction so the honor system applies). The cut off for comments as entries is March 15, 2015 at 12PM Pacific Standard Time. One entry per person, please. I’ll assign numbers to each entry in the order of their comment submission and use a random number generator to pick the winner. They’ll be contacted via the email they provided and if they don’t respond within 48 hours I’ll pick a new winner with the same time rule. The winner gets to pick another person to receive the same package.
3/15/15 – The giveaway has ended, the random number generator picked comment 9 and I’m awaiting a reply within 48 hours from the winner.